|Recent comments ( 3 months )||Total comments||Recent credits ( 3 months )||Total credits|
Open source strategy, design, and development that grows your digital ROI
Mediacurrent is an Atlanta-based Drupal development and digital marketing agency that believes in collaboration, education, and providing predictable results for your project. Brands such as The Weather Channel, PwC, Butler University, Georgia Tech, Olympus, Habitat for Humanity, Guardian Insurance, and the NBA have trusted us to solve their most complex development and digital challenges.
Our service offerings include Drupal development, migrations, training and support, strategy, and design.
Mediacurrent helps organizations that:
- Place a high emphasis on their Drupal web properties and need dedicated, retainer-based support.
- Are evaluating or plan on migrating to Drupal and need support developing an open source based web strategy.
- May have an existing team but want to collaborate with industry experts on best practices to help meet business objectives.
- Seek a predictable outcome and desire a long-term partnership from an agency with a successful track record of helping some of the most name recognizable brands in the world
Contact us today to start growing your digital ROI.
Mediacurrent provided a range of high caliber services including design, UX, development, and digital strategy that are helping us pivot and transform the insurance purchasing experience. They also provided excellent project management, guidance, and structure throughout the engagement. And because of Mediacurrent’s guidance on measurement and analytics, we are now in a position to make more informed decisions.
- Peggy Maher, SVP, Direct to Consumer at Guardian Life Insurance
Mediacurrent is an Enterprise and Authorized Training Partner of Acquia.
The Mediacurrent Team
We’re home to an elite team of web specialists who are recognized thought leaders in their profession.
Leaders in the Drupal Community
Our nationally distributed team strongly believes in open-source principles, collaboration, and sharing of knowledge to strengthen the Drupal community:
- Top 10 most active company contributor to Drupal.
- 100+ Drupal modules maintained by Mediacurrent, including: Advanced Forum, Advanced Forum, Metatag, Panelizer, Smart Breadcrumb, Smart Trim, and Views.