|Recent comments ( 3 months )||Total comments||Recent credits ( 3 months )||Total credits|
Headquarters:San Francisco, California
Pantheon is the leading WebOps platform for Drupal, running more than 300,000 sites in the cloud and serving over 10 billion pageviews a month. Pantheon delivers the fastest, most secure platform for developing, testing, and hosting websites. Pantheon's collaboration tools enable web teams to iterate on their websites daily and launch new campaigns and features regularly.
Achieve more value from your website with Pantheon's WebOps platform:
- High Performance Hosting - Build best-in-class Drupal sites with scalable infrastructure and a lightning-fast content delivery network.
- Professional Developer Tools - Supercharge your web development team with the tools they need to keep projects on time.
- Automated Workflows- Empower your web team to develop, test, and launch new sites in real time with industry standard Git-based workflows.
- Dependable Website Security - Protect your Drupal sites with secure infrastructure, carefully configured access to resources, and best practices around data safety and retention.
Read some of our case studies:
- North Studio Unleashes Their WebOps Potential on Pantheon
- Cornell Creates a New Student Experience with Drupal + Salesforce on Pantheon
- Creating a Modular, Interactive Learning Tool for The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco with Drupal 8
- Design & Architecture Firm HDR Finds Global Performance with Drupal 8 on Pantheon
Pantheon is an active contributor to the Drupal project, making useful code contributions and organizing awesome community events. Pantheon also sponsors over a dozen Drupal Camps per year and provides free hosting to a wide variety of open source projects.
|1||Backup and Migrate||ronan||3115307||82||covered|
|5||Template Mapper||stevector||382||0||not covered|
|6||Search API Pantheon||stevector||55873||1||covered|
|7||LCache||David Strauss||4258||8||not covered|
|8||Drupal 8 Cache Backport||Fabianx||12594||8||covered|
|9||Pantheon Advanced Page Cache||David Strauss||52995||13||covered|
|13||Fastly Admin||z1pp3r||0||not covered|