|Recent comments ( 3 months )||Total comments||Recent credits ( 3 months )||Total credits|
Headquarters:Budapest, Hungary; New York, United States
Locations:Hungary, United States
We are the perfect technology partner.
We are a team of experienced Drupal developers, Cloud Engineers and UX & UI designers located in Budapest, Hungary and New York, United States. We provide on-demand Drupal theming, development, consulting and maintenance services for agencies and shops who partner with us.
- We have been working with Drupal for many years now, and our skills are verifiable.
- We integrate into your team as much as needed. Your staff can communicate with our developers directly, and we will use your issue tracking system if that is what you prefer.
- Although hiring a Hungarian development team is usually good for saving costs, we work very hard to get recognised for the high quality of our work instead. We employ competent full-time professionals only to make sure you will never have to worry for the success of your project.
- We plan for the long term, and regard our clients as partners. We understand that our success depends on your success, and we aim to grow together.
- Our way is the Drupal Way™. We always follow coding standards and best practices to deliver flexible and maintainable solutions.
- We may be remote to you, but not to each other. Our whole team works in the same office, so live communication makes us super-efficient.
- Our staff speaks good English.
- Drupal Commerce
- Responsive theming
- 3rd party API integration
- Data migration
- Testing and deployment automation
What we are proud of
- We are in the top 50 Drupal 8 contributor companies, and more than half of our developers have contributed code to Drupal.
- We have been providing consulting and development services for many well-established organizations, most notably Acquia, Erento, Aegon, and the National Museum of Hungary.
- Dries has drawn us a picture of a chicken with a mustache.
We share our knowledge and the fruits of our labor with others. We contribute modules, participate in the issue queues, post patches, edit documentation, and provide support on forums and on IRC channels. We are also regular attendees/speakers/sponsors/code sprinters at local and international Drupal events.
Some of the projects we have contributed code to
- Drupal 7
- Drupal 8
- GeSHi Filter for syntax highlighting
- Facet API
- Search API ranges
- PhpStorm templates
Other contributions of our team to the Drupal project
- Hungarian translations for core and contrib modules
- Document edits
- A contrib module XSS vulnerability found, reported, and fixed
- Three members on the Hungarian Drupal Association board
Active participation of our team at events
- 2018 - Volunteer at DrupalCon Nashville
- 2017 - Presentation about coping with being promoted from developer to CTO at DrupalCamp Colorado
- 2017 - Volunteer and organizer at Drupal NYC Meetup, New York, US
- 2017 - Presentation about continuous integration and organize Drupalaton
- 2017 - Organize and provide office space for Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest
- 2016 - Organize Drupal IronCamp Prague 2016
- 2016 - Organize, host and train at Drupal Global Training Day in Budapest
- 2016 - Organize, volunteer and code sprint at Drupalaton
- 2016 - Presentations about decoupled Drupal and Drupal Camp organizing 101, volunteer and code sprint at Drupal Developer Days Milan
- 2016 - Organize DrupalCamp CS in Bratislava
- 2016 - Performance during the prenote, volunteer at DrupalCon New Orleans
- 2016 - Host, mentor and sprint at Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest
- 2015 - Organize, volunteer and present at DrupalCamp Vienna
- 2015 - Performance during the prenote, volunteer at DrupalCon Barcelona
- 2015 - Presentation about growing a business, workshop about TypeScript, organize, volunteer and code sprint at Drupalaton
- 2015 - Volunteer at DrupalCon Los Angeles
- 2015 - Organize and provide office space for Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest
- 2014 - Organize DrupalCamp Budapest
- 2014 - Organize Drupal Global Training Day in Budapest
- 2014 - Volunteer at DrupalCon Amsterdam
- 2014 - Workshop about Drupal commerce, organize, volunteer and code sprint at Drupalaton
- 2014 - Volunteer and code sprint at Drupal Developer Days Szeged
- 2014 - Organize and provide office space for Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest
- 2013 - Presentations about migrating websites to Drupal, mapping with OpenLayers, and how to build a successful Drupal career at DrupalCamp Budapest
- 2013 - Code sprint at DrupalCon Prague
- 2013 - Multilingual code sprint at Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest (organized by Gábor Hojtsy)
- 2012 - Presentation about Drush make at DrupalCamp Budapest
- 2012 - Code sprint at DrupalCon Münich
- 2012 - Multilingual code sprint in Budapest (organized by Gábor Hojtsy)
- 2019 - Decoupled Dev Days in New York City
- 2019 - DrupalCamp New Jersey
- 2018 - DrupalCamp New England
- 2018 - Cronell DrupalCamp
- 2016 - Drupal Global Training Day in Budapest
- 2016 - Drupalaton in Balatonalmádi
- 2016 - Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest
- 2015 - Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest
- 2014 - Drupal Global Training Day in Budapest
- 2014 - Drupalaton in Keszthely
- 2014 - Drupal Global Sprint Weekend in Budapest
- 2013 - DrupalCamp NorthWest, Manchester, UK
- 2013 - Drupalaton (the first international DrupalCamp in Hungary)
- 2012 - DrupalCamp Budapest
|1||DrupalCamp Colorado||sreynen||2604||7||not covered|
|3||Config partial export||laszlo.kovacs||23526||5||covered|
|4||Commerce honeypot||segi||0||not covered|
|6||TypeScript definitions||Sweetchuck||1||not covered|
|7||Partner Links||junkuncz||198||1||not covered|
|8||Config single export||laszlo.kovacs||5860||3||covered|
|10||Commerce SimplePay by OTP||kolosh||5||not covered|