|Recent comments ( 3 months )||Total comments||Recent credits ( 3 months )||Total credits|
Headquarters:Gurugram, India & Boston, MA, USA
Locations:Australia, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, Taiwan, United States, Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific
We fuel digital experiences with agency affiliates as the integrated global delivery partner.
There are things about Axelerant that are different.
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical "outsourcing" option. We are a diverse team operating with agility across multiple timezones, with enterprise-level success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers.
By sharing our spark for Drupal, Acquia and other Open Source software globally, and keeping our commitment to our clients, staff, and communities, we have become a definitive, go-to partner for managed staffing, projects, and flexible support solutions.
What are some examples of Axelerant engagements?
- Catholic Relief Services (CRO)
- Condé Nast
- Red Hat
- Stanford University
- State University of New York (SUNY)
Our distributed team of 70+ adept, contributing, and certified engineers check in from all over the world—five countries, six time zones, and counting. And for over a decade, we've fostered an enthusiastic, kind, and open work culture for our empowered employees.
For a look into contributions, visit: Contrib Tracker
- Hundreds of commit mentions for Drupal 8
- Support in criticals, major bugs, documentation
- Improving Drupal 8 base: components, integration with external components, refactoring
- Migrate Framework in Drupal 8 core
- Drupal 8-focused sprints
- Drupal 7 to 8 Module upgrades
- Drupal 7 contributions
- Support for various global Drupal camps, meetups
- Sponsorships, trainings, sessions