Third & Grove http://drupal.org/node/2373279
|Recent comments ( 3 months )||Total comments||Recent credits ( 3 months )||Total credits|
Building the world’s most impressive digital experiences with Drupal
We’re an industry-defining team of strategists, creatives, designers and technologists committed to solving challenges for brands we love. Our team builds digital experiences that aren’t just beautiful, they perform.
- 26+ Projects Launched on Drupal 8. There’s a good chance you’ve seen our work for leading companies like Benefit Cosmetics, Quicken, Mint, King Arthur Flour, World Vision International, and more.
- More than 177,000 hours on Drupal 8. That's over 7,375 days of our lives (talk about time well spent).
- 100% Acquia Certified. We go for broke on the best technologies.
- Writing Drupal 9. Our Drupal 8 core maintainer (@catch) is also working on Drupal 9. (We’re the only agency in the world who has this card up our sleeve).
- 2,000 Contributions and counting. It’s been a priority to push Drupal forward since our inception.
- We’re serious about innovation. We were the first to build a headless Drupal site for Quicken.com and won the Acquia 2014 MVP for our work on Acquia’s cloud APIs.
We know our stuff but we’re not know-it-alls
Two heads are better than one but one united team is better than two. You know your company. We bring the horsepower. Combined, we uncover a deep understanding of your market and audience. Why? Well, we strive to be the best partners you’ve ever had.
Our experienced strategists and architects will lead a thorough discovery process so we can take full ownership of your project. With your in-depth background and future needs mapped out, we’ll know exactly what to do to maximize your Drupal project + ensure that you’ll be ready for D9. Think of it this way—we usually support projects once we’re done so it’s a lot easier for the both of us to do it right from the start.
It’s a rare opportunity that an agency like TAG can fit in so well with our in-house team. The support, partnership, and commitment to creating a custom solution for our multilingual sites made all the difference in our successful launch.
— Steve Reichgut, Former Director of Web Engineering & Web Operations at Benefit Cosmetics